Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coveting...

T-Shirt: Elizabeth and James (90.00) chickdowntown.com
Shorts: American Eagle (39.50) ae.com
Umbrella: Totes (16.99) target.com
Bracelets: Forever 21 (4.80) forever21.com
Boots: Hunter Original (115.00) zappos.com
Socks: Target (5.99) target.com

If there was ever a year where it was acceptable to drop $115 on a pair of rain-boots, this is the year! I have been lusting after Hunter boots for a few months now, and even considered splurging on a pair back in March, but I figured that as soon as I bought them the rain would stop. I should have bought them just to make the rain stop! We got some thunder and lightening today, which I always find exciting. Growing up in back-woods Maine, we used to have some intense thunderstorms- losing power all the time (once for 14 days!)- and it's just not the same on the coast.