Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daily Style...

Photobucket
Sweater: Salvation Army (2.00)
Belt: UO Bargain Basement (9.99)
Skirt: Old Navy (2.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (5.00)
Shoes: Vince Camuto via TjMaxx (25.00)
I had a hard time taking pictures today, for whatever reason. I think it's the transition into fall, it's starting to get dark out much earlier, so I have to be quick after work. Just a short post today, I'm off to the gym to let out some frustration on the elliptical! I loved reading about how everyone deals stress yesterday, I think I definitely need to get more sleep. I slept too late this morning, which lead me to be late for work. I did get one little surprise as I was getting dressed today, when I opened my closet I found this guy:
Photobucket
Chris must have pinned him to one of my shirts last night. He's a left over from some WWE themed cupcakes Chris made a while back. I think I'll keep him there, to give me power every morning!
One more cute thing: Zebediah hides in the shower. I discovered him in there last night:
Photobucket
I love how surprised he looks that I found him. Or that I interrupted his reading of a graduate catalog!