Friday, September 25, 2009

I hit your honor student so hard...

...He Dropped his GPA
(possibly the most inappropriate and...just...dumb t-shirt you could possibly wear to a college fair)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scarf: Vintage from Mom
Necklace (worn as bracelet): yard sale (1.00)
Tunic: Forever 21 (15.00)
Jeans: BDG via UO gift
Shoes: TjMaxx (20.00)
As I mentioned in my last post, Thursday afternoon I drove up to Durham, New Hampshire for a huge college fair. These fairs aren't so bad, they're definitely good people watching and it's really rewarding when you talk to a student who is super stoked on your school. But, yeah, I mostly like it for the people watching. The saying above was on some boy's t-shirt who was wandering around with his mother. Why he was allowed to wear something like that to a college fair is beyond me. The wording doesn't really even make sense. The last fair I attended, girls were walking around wearing fangs (thanks so much Twilight). Really? Fangs to a college fair? I think I'm getting old.
After the fair I walked around Portsmouth, NH which is just down the road:
It's very pretty...
Next week I'll be traveling around Maine for work, I can't wait to go thrifting!
Happy Weekend!

(EDIT) To clear up the confusion, I'm a college Admissions Counselor which is why I was at a college fair. My next post will talk a little more about this.