Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Bird...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Floral Tunic: H&M (24.00)
Scarf: Mom (really old)
Jacket: J.Crew (19.00)
Jeans: BDG (gift)
Necklace: H&M (9.90)
Shoes: Yard Sale (1.00)
Beautiful, rainy weather today. Made me want to sleep, hide under covers, generally not GET UP hence my hiding behind a curtain of hair and a lot of layers. This scarf used to be my mother's when I was young, I remember playing dress up with it, making it a turban. When you lay it flat you can see it's covered with birds, with one really big phoenix in the center. Oh, it's going to be a rainy weekend. Any plans? I desperately need to clean up my messy house! Now, off for some coffee to wake my lazy self up out of this funk! Cheers!

P.S. BIG thanks to Krystal and Katy for helping me solve the re-sizing dilemma, thanks to you Orchid Grey is a bolder place! If you haven't visited these amazing ladies blogs yet, do so now!