Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On The Road Again...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan: H&M (16.00)
TShirt: Forever 21 (5.00)
Jeans: BDG (gift)
Shoes: DIY
So, I started my day in North Conway, NH and ended it in Bangor, ME which is almost Canada. But not quite. I am currently using the worst internet ever at a Comfort Inn...blah. Ahh, life on the road! I got my hair cut today, which is really just an excuse to hang out with my friend Kristin. The college fair was at University of Maine, Orono this evening, it was OK, tomorrow should be better. That last image is of the College fair, this is my view for three months a year! The upside is that the fall foliage is beautiful, give it another week and the trees will really be perfect!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you are all having a great evening!