Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On the Road: Bangor to Belfast to Brunswick

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: Thrifted (2.00)
Shirt: from Adria (free!)
Necklace: H&M (12.00)
Skirt: Thrifted (1.99)
Tights: TjMaxx (5.00)
Shoes: Thrifted (1.00)
Today started with another college fair this morning, after which I headed to Belfast for a high school visit. Belfast is beautiful, the carved piers below were by far the best finds of the day. I love the one that looks like it has seaweed hair. I was also able to actually take some daily style pics, the outfit is a bit of a re-run which is why I haven't been posting much style lately- when I'm on the road, I wear a lot of the same stuff- life's rough living out of a suitcase.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't believe it's only Wednesday, this week is going so slowly!

14 comments:

Kansas Couture said...

I love the fall colors of this outfit! Beautiful.

Clare said...

These are gorgeous pictures. I love the chair one, especially! Lovely fall outfit, too!

Leproust Vintage said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love the crazy carved piers!!

briannelee said...

I love the rusty chair!

Your outfit is so cute!

chicfaced said...

Hey, look at that, you just photographed 1/2 of an anthropologie catalog! Awesome, awesome photographs and you match your surroundings so perfectly.

Fell 4 Fashion said...

These are FABULOUS pics!! Those faces are great!

Amy said...

I love how you work with the browns and reds of this outfit in such that it all flows together. It is so beautiful! Great pics too!

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Love the colors in your outfit. That orange stands out so well against the darker palette. and you are SO pretty!

Polished Sense said...

Some fabulous photos you have here! I love them all!


♡,
Jessica

Orchid Grey said...

thank you thank you thank you all!

jane st. clair said...

your outfit is great, and i love your photos!

missDTM said...

WOW! your pics are stunning.

Urban Weeds said...

perfect fall outfit! now officially longing for a visit to the NE.

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

these pictures are beautiful and I love the mix of colors in your outfit--burgundy, brown, and dark orange. awesome.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!