Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Style (because I'm too sleepy to be clever)

Just a quick post before bed, today really flew by...
Scarf: Vintage hand-me-down
Tee-Shirt: Gap (9.00)
Skirt: J.Crew outlet (8.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (39.00 sale)
Belt: J.Crew outlet (15.00)
Glasses: Urban Outfitters (4.99)
I wish my photos came out a little better today, but it was too cold to care! I really wanted to document this outfit though, I love the combination of the mint skirt with brown and purple. I've been wearing the hell out of this scarf lately, it really ties the whole look together. I think I need more scarves! This skirt is another I bought during my holiday break spent up in Maine, the color is perfect mint. I altered the fit a little by adding two pleats in the front, making it sit higher on my natural hip. I hate when skirts languish in the middle, just below your belly button but not high or low enough to make sense. It was super easy and I'm glad I figured out a way to make it work.
Also, I'm pretty sure the two images below cemented my reputation as "the crazy girl who takes pictures of herself at 2 o'clock every single day" in my town:

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It runs until midnight est. on Saturday!