Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh I wish...

I haven't done a "Coveting" post in a really long time. There is a reason for this (besides wanting new things)...

So, originally, I had an outfit post to share today. I got home, grabbed my camera and tripod, and went out and shot about 50 images (my usual number). However when I got back inside, changed out of my work clothes, and sat in front of the computer to review them, nothing. Not one single picture had properly transferred to my CF card. I'm mainly annoyed, but also a little worried that this means my camera is shitting the bed. I sure as hell hope not.

Eh, so instead of sharing the outfit I wore today, I'll share an outfit that I wish I could be wearing! Why is it that when I have zilch in my bank account, there's tons of stuff I absolutelymustown? Does this happen to anyone else?! I've been lusting after this striped dress since it was posted on ModCloth last week. It's perfection. See, I have a thing for stripes, especially striped dresses. I also have a thing for platform sandals. and for rad vintage-modern accessories. Damn. Where would I wear this? I think it would be perfect for a summer-time date of dinner and a walk along a board-walk somewhere and maybe some ice cream afterwards. Yeah, that's exactly what I want right now.

I'll definitely be saving my pennies for that dress. and those shoes. Le sigh.

Oh, and we have a winnah!

Comment #98 is the winner of the Fred Flare sunglasses giveaway, congrats Blythe!
Thank you to everyone who entered, and check back for more giveaways in the future!