Friday, July 2, 2010

Cruel Summer



Dress: c/o Megan Nielsen via Delightful Dozen Swap
Belt: Vintage (gift from mom)
Bag: Thrifted ($10)
Shoes: c/o Pac Sun Spring Break Crew
Hat: Target ($10)
Ring: Crystalised Ring c/o ModCloth.com
This is my idea of the perfect summer outfit. Perfect for those days where you step outside and instantly break a sweat. Simple white dress, simple accessories. When I received this Megan Nielsen dress through the Delightful Dozen, I was really intimidated by how white is is. Typically,I can't keep anything clean for more than an hour, especially something so pristine as this. It hung on my wall forever, until I finally gained the courage to style it. At first, I thought this look was too simple, I mean it's not too far off from how Tieka and Elizabeth styled it previously, but then I relized it was 90 degrees and I stopped caring! You can find photos of how they each styled the dress on the Delightful Dozen Facebook page!




Isn't that ring pretty? I liked how it added just a splash of color. I love all of the natural stone jewelry thats been popping up everywhere, this ring from ModCloth is no exception.

Well, I'm now at my mom's in Maine for the holiday weekend. I'm pretty sure this is the most action her computer has seen in ages. I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy Independence Day!