Thursday, July 1, 2010

Polka-Dots Day 2

I am literally running out the door as I type this!
Top: Thrifted ($3)
Shorts: Thrifted ($5)
Belt: Thrifted ($2)
Bag: Thrifted ($10)
Sandals: c/o Pac Sun Spring Break Crew
Necklace: c/o Dolly & Boy
This has seriously got to be the quickest post ever, today has been so crazy! I had an interview early early this morning which has thrown me off for the entire day, I think it went well but I'm keeping my mouth closed until I know anything definite. We'll see! I'm excited! Anyways, the past couple of days have been so gorgeous, the weather has been perfect. Finally, because before yesterday and today it was unbearable.

This outfit kept me nice and cool though, linen (my shorts) and silk (my top) are two of the breeziest fabrics and two of my favorites. I threw this on before heading out to pick up Chris from work and right after a grueling strength training session, I'm glad I decided to look presentable too because there was a last minute stop at the mall to look for interview outfits (fail).
Chris and I are headed up to my mom's house in Maine tonight for the holiday weekend, I can't wait! Ok, I'm off, but remember that there is still time to enter to win a necklace from Dolly and Boy (i'm wearing my favorite above)!

Also, I have cautiously opened a Formspring, we'll see how it goes. If you have a question for me, you can type it in the box in the left side bar!

Ok, now I'm really leaving...