Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Bearcat Vintage & Spring Smith Studios

I can't believe it's the last full week of January, the first month of 2011 has just flown by! The weather is freezing today, making it a great day to stay indoors and do some online browsing. I love doing these weekend posts, it allows me to see what's new from my fabulous sponsors and share it all with YOU! So as I sit here with a cat on my lap and a mug of coffee in my hand, let's take a look at what's new this week from Bearcat Vintage and Spring Smith Studios:
Have you visited Bearcat Vintage lately? This is the time of year when the end of winter is in sight, but we all know there are still some cold month's ahead of us, good thing Jenny has restocked with some great pieces to keep the winter "blahs" away. I love the sleeves on the 70's striped blouse, don't you think it would look great with high waisted jeans and ankle boots? The Ice Princess coat would make anyone warm, and the Naval Uniform Sweater is a great alternative to the tired fair-isle sweaters cluttering your closet.
The downtime that winter provides has meant one thing to Chris and I: Wedding Planning! I am so excited for this summer, August 20th can't come soon enough, even though we still have so much to do. I can't wait to have Spring shoot our wedding, not only is she a good friend, but she's also an amazing photographer. This week is a big week for Concept Spring Studios, mid-week check back to see the switch to her new name: Spring Smith Studios. In the mean-time, you can check out the new official Facebook page here!

Thank you for taking the time to check out Orchid Grey's sponsors!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

The sailor top is adorable! They really have some great stuff!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!