Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Delightful Dozen Post!

I have a new post up on the Delightful Dozen blog today! Have you wondered what we do when something doesn't fit correctly? I also did my first post for the Swapaholics yesterday. Man, Wordpress is so different from Blogger!

Today is supposed to be a hot one, I can already tell it's going to be brutal. The ocean spared us from the 90 degree heat everyone else experienced yesterday, but today is going to be 95. The cats are draped all over the apartment, and will remain motionless until the sun goes down tonight. Summer in New England has arrived, one day it's 55 degrees and then the next it's 95! So it goes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. I think this year is the year we invest in an AC. I'm off to the air conditioned bubble of the cafe this afternoon, what are your plans for the day?

15 comments:

Punky said...

I walked by a girl in the south end today wearing the same dress as me and her belt was tied like yours.

Orchid Grey said...

we are slowly, very, very slowly, taking over the world.

Brigita said...

Love the skirt. I'm sucker for turquoise. Though I have only few things in that color.

http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
X Brigita

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Love it already ...

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

purelovefashion said...

Brilliant outfit & hairstyle to go with it.


www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Julie, it's going to reach 100 today in NJ. I can't believe it is that warm where you are. Your outfit is so refreshing and unique. Love how you pulled this together. Keep cool darling. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Julie said...

This heat's brutal! Stay cool!

Amber's Notebook said...

SO cute!! Love it. And excited to meet you at the swapaholics event =)
Amber's Notebook

Robyn L. said...

Love the way you tie your belts. I've been seeing that more and more lately. Cute outfit!

I loved the post on Delightful Dozen and Swapaholics as well. You are a busy lady! :)

<3 Robyn from citizentiny.com

MK said...

I love this! Kinda edgy, but still really feminine with the color palette.

wildchild said...

i don't think we've seen your hair in a plain ol ponytail in a while, but i'm loving it. it's perfect for this outfit.

Lauren Hairston said...

First off, I love your teal leather skirt! Fabulous!

Secondly, I can't believe it's going to be as hot in New England as it is here in Kansas today. It's not even summer yet and it's broiling. Your poor cats in their fur coats! Thankfully for us, a/c is a standard feature of homes around here (even old ones, like our 1925 duplex, have "aftermarket" air conditioning). I have climate change guilt, so I try to keep the thermostat at a setting where I'm just barely sweating. :-)

Chloe said...

Oh that skirt is so so lovely.

C x http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Stella said...

loving this lovely outfit!! you look great and that bright turquoise color is so amazing!

stella
stellasfashionfountain.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

"The cats are draped all over the apartment" -- LOL, such a cute image.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!