Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

 
It's Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? I definitely am, especially if this weather holds up, it's beautiful and sunny and all around perfect. Plus, I'm planning a thrifting excursion with two lovely ladies, fellow PGH bloggers Mandy and Terra, and I can't wait to have some much-needed girl time. This past week was crazy busy and I'm looking forward to having some time to relax. How was your week?

Here's what I'm loving from around the web this week:

I love these words on Kaelah's blog, don't let anyone get you down.

In need of some stress reduction? Here are some cats. Eating fruit. Wearing clothes.

I'm so excited to welcome Bonlook as a sponsor! With a husband who has quite the prescription, glasses for $99 is a steal, and these sunglasses would be perfect for 20/20 me!

An elegant lace skirt.

Always on the hunt for a good pair of loafers (especially after I stupidly tossed my favorite-falling-apart pair), these would be perfect for spring.

This is on my to-make list this week.

I am swooning over this skirt from Ruche! I can't wait for warmer weather, but this would still look lovely with grey tights for February.

 Avocado + Egg? Life = Complete.

This color block skirt would look great with a navy sweater for winter, and a creme tank for spring. Enter the code grey10 for 10% off!

Winter's not over yet, these would be perfect for a chilly winter morning, plus they're on sale. Enter the code BFORCHID15 for 15% off!

Jumpsuits are not for the faint of heart (I'm a fan), but I'm loving this striped number. Enter the code orchidgrey for 15% off!

I have a new hair post on the ModCloth blog that I'm very proud of, go here to check it out! 


Have a great weekend!