Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life Lately...



...According to Instagram. The typical wealth of cat photos. This post is late coming because I was finally brought down on Friday by the sickness that has been slowly picking people off at my office. One by one, they dropped like flies...and then there was me. Am I even making sense? Let's blame this on the cold medicine. So as to not make more of a fool of myself than I need to, Here's what I'm loving this week:

- Ruche's new lookbook is making me dream of Spring!
- Vogue Paris as Wham! (so good to see some serious fashion ladies let their hair down)
- I'm loving coral hues for spring, this crop top from Lulu's would look great with a high-waist maxi skirt.
- Such a sweet necklace.
- The perfect summer sunglasses, yes, I'm dreaming of summer already!
- I love Elsie's pony dress! This is a DIY I'm dying to do (once my nose stops running of course)!
- The Gypsy Sandal is the perfect vintage-inspired sandal for warmer months, enter BFORCHID15 for 15% off!
- After Jen's post about meal planning, those note pads are on my want list!
- Love this cozy dress. Enter grey10 for 10% off!
- And one last spring-y dress for you, can you tell I'm pining for warm weather? Enter orchidgrey for 15% off your order!

OK, I wish I had more for you today, but well, I feel like crap. So I'm going back to the couch to watch another season of Friday Night Lights. Now get outside and enjoy this beautiful sunny Sunday for me, ok?