Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Lace


In This Outfit:
Jacket: Urban Outfitters ($30 sale, 2010)
Dress: ModCloth
Cardigan: J.Crew (sale)
Tights: TjMaxx ($4)
Booties: ModCloth
Seductive cat pin: Thrifted/Vintage ($2)
Bracelets: Gift

Despite this being the first time you're seeing it, I've been getting an awful lot of wear out of this little lace dress the past couple of months. Shift dresses lend themselves perfectly to layering, with a collared shirt underneath, or a cardigan over, the same dress can be styled multiple ways. This time, I chose to toughen the lace up a bit with my olive jacket and black booties.

I've been keeping my jewelry simple lately, opting to utilize my ever growing collection of cat pins (and bird pins, and boat pins, etc.). I like how casual this little green eyed kitty is, he just lounges on my lapel, lookin' so seductive.

In other news, sometimes I lose my balance and make this face: