Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On Tuesday

 
 
In This Outfit: 
Dress: vintage via Avolon Ex. ($13)
Jacket: Forever 21 (so old)
Belt: J.Crew (sale...old)
Tights: AA ($25)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "Rumi"
Bracelet: Forever 21 ($3)

Hello! I'm writing to you from the haze of what has been the Worst Cold Ever. It's been a long time since I've been "little kid sick", what I mean is, the whole she-bang: vick's vapo rub, humidifier, chicken soup,  sleeping for almost an entire day, watching Cher movies... Ugh. Today I can finally breathe a little, although I'm definitely still out of it and weaving around the house like a drunk toddler.

Anyway, let's try to make some sense here. I've been experimenting with pinning my overgrown bangs back lately, and I have to say, I'm enjoying the change. Having my hair tied back always makes me feel more awake, and generally "with it". I can actually say that I was inspired by a runway look here, the undone ponytails at Pamela Love's fall 2012 presentation. See? I'm "with it"! Outfit wise, this jacket has been in and out of my "donate" pile for the past year and a half. I think I should just give up and keep it.

Cheers!