Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reflect

 
In this outfit: 
T-shirt: Target ($10) 
Pants: J.Brand- Gabriel Bro's ($20)
Belt: Came with a dress 
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell- ModCloth 
Necklace: Gift 

I know what you're thinking: a t-shirt, in January? Or maybe you're also experiencing these warmer than usual days and are not surprised at all. This was actually last week, and between now and then we did have some chilly-ish weather, but now we're back to 60 degrees. I'm not used to this, but I'm not complaining either. I'm ready for spring!I know we still have a few more months to go, but I can't wait to put sandals back on my feet and pack away the tights. I shouldn't even be thinking about this, but I can't help daydreaming about leaves on the trees. I can't wait to see what Pittsburgh is like in warmer months, we got a small taste of autumn, but I have a feeling that we'll be outside constantly as soon as the weather warms up!

Speaking of wardrobe MVP's, I've been wearing these boots non-stop lately. They're super comfy (with the addition of insoles) and easy to throw on with just about anything. So, don't be surprised if they start popping up a whole lot more!

Are you ready for spring? Still enamored with winter?