Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello Sunday

 
I have to say, I was very happy to see last week come to an end. I was out sick for two days and am still not feeling up to snuff. I'm not sure what this sickness is, but it sucks. I'm happy to be feeling better, but due to exhaustion or congestion or both, I'm suffering from a pretty terrible case of writer's block. And my skin always seems to go berserk when I'm not feeling well. I'm complaining I know. BUT I go to Texas this week, and I can't wait! Here are some other things that make me happy right now:

- Listening to Stuart MacLean's Vinyl Cafe on my computer. I love Maine Public Radio, and this program especially. His mentions of Cape Breton make me think of home (we used to make frequent trips to Canada in the summer).

- We're going to Texas this week! I can't wait!

- I've been wearing my Bonlook Drink the Koolaid's non-stop. Faux glasses are great for making you feel more put together when you're just not.

- I have such a hair-crush on Promise, I love this how-to she did with the Girl's With Glasses. I'm getting my hair done on Thursday in Houston!

- I've been obsessed with coral hues lately, I love this maxi skirt. Coral is my favorite color for spring!

- I really want to do this Food Lover's Cleanse from Bon Appetite.

- All the bright colors on Lulu's homepage have me wishing for warm weather! Sadly, It's snowing outside.

- The ModCloth writers were on XOJane! Sadly, I missed the photo opp, I was too busy honking into Kleenex at home.

-I'm obsessed with OLO Fragrances. Dark Wave is in my shopping cart, mmm, like grown up patchouli. If you haven't guessed already, I have some hippie leanings, I grew up in Maine after all.

- Speaking of brights for spring, this clutch is perfect.

-I love yellow and grey together, this vintage skirt combines the two beautifully.

- This tank is so pretty, I think I might need to add it to my summer closet!

Happy Sunday!