Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sugar Magnolia

In this outfit:
Top: Thrifted ($3-ish)
Skirt: Madewell ($30- sale)
Belt: AA
Shoes: ModCloth (c. 2011)
Beaded bracelets: Gift from Punky
Gold cuff: Thrifted ($2)
Earrings c/o Noble Town Vintage

Whoa! A different background! I know, I can hardly believe it myself. Something I've been looking forward to with the days being longer and warmer is having the time to take pictures with Chris again. I seem to have lost my camera remote in our move, so Mandy and I have spent the cold dark months of winter taking photos around the office. While I love taking photos with new friends, the backgrounds were getting a little monotonous. So, after Chris and I were out of work last Wednesday, we found this beautiful tree to take pictures with.

This outfit is pretty much the opposite of what I'm wearing now- a wool sweater, long sleeve top, jeans, and loafers- who would have guessed that one week later the temperature would have dropped by half- from 80 to 40! Ugh. I know we were spoiled with warm weather at the beginning of the month, but that just made our "real" March weather seem even colder. Silk tops are kind of my thrifting weakness, my closet is full of them. You can see how I last wore this patterned silk top here.

Thank you for reading
-Julie