Monday, March 26, 2012

What I'm Loving (This Week)

 
4. Military Jacket save 15% with the code orchidgrey
6. Aubrey Clutch save 10% with the code grey10

Lately I've found myself drawn more and more to midi and maxi dresses, not necessarily for the modesty factor, more so  because longer lengths are just easier to move around in. Maybe it's me getting older, those granny tendencies kicking in? Either way, I like not having to worry about whether or not I'm flashing the world.

Here are a few more things I'm into this week:

1. The Pretenders and Fleetwood Mac Pandora stations, so good!
2. Ruche has a new bridal collection and it's so lovely (and affordable!).
3. A cat shirt. It looks like Zephyr.
4. I just can't not love these, dream shoes if there ever were any.
5. I've been pouring over Moorea's Paint Your Love Posts, and while I'm not a fan of nail polish, I love the idea behind PYL: a daily reminder of your worth.
6. I spend too much time staring at this. Also, this is perfect.
7. A co-worker introduced me to this, a great song and Pittsburgh!
8. Dear Golden is killing it lately.