Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I'm Loving

 

When we made our Austin plans, all I could dream of was warm weather. Shedding the layers of a miserable winter and letting the sun shine on my skin, getting some much needed vitamin D. Boy was I completely wrong. We left sunny, 60 degree Pittsburgh, for rainy, 45 degree Austin! We did get a day and a half of good weather though, which was enough to awaken the spring/summer shopping bug in me, below are a few things on my list, and a few things I'm loving...

I love the pairing of a crop top with a high-waisted, full skirt for summer. This patterned piece would look perfect with a chambray skirt and big earrings.

Speaking of earrings, I've recently rediscovered what an amazing accessory they are, especially for summer when you may not want to feel encumbered by a necklace. I love this fringed pair.

While I love my platform heels, I hate feeling like I can't move around easily- especially when it's warm out. This flat-form style would be a happy medium.

I'm in desperate need of some new sneakers this year, I wore holes in every pair when I worked at the cafe! I'm planning on adding these, these, and these to my closet this summer. (I wear my Toms like slippers around the house).

I was able to try the Bonnie & Clyde by BonLook on while in Texas, and they're now on my list. Glasses can be so pricy, BonLook is a great option starting at $99 a pair with lenses.

 I'm in serious need of a case for my phone, it's been floating around my bag, unprotected for months. This case is handmade, super unique, and only $10!

If you looked in my closet right now, you would find an embarrassingly large collection of 80's silk shirts, I can't get enough! This teal top would be a perfect addition to that collection, I love a good, vibrant hue.

If you're looking for the perfect summer sandal, I can not recommend enough Salt Water's. I bought a pair last week, and they're amazing. Seriously. Plus, they're made in the US!

I've been adding a lot of prints to my summer wardrobe lately. I love the mix of blue, brick, and yellow of this dress, plus it's on sale!

Have you joined FAB yet? It's a flash sale site that features tons of modern home decor, and-most notably for me at least- lots of unique jewelry.

What's on your list for the warm weather?