Monday, November 5, 2012

Over The Weekend: An Afternoon at Millers

Millers 3
Millers 1
Millers 2
Millers 4
Millers 6
Millers 7
Millers 5
If it weren't for a quick trip to Miller's Antique Mall in Verona on Saturday afternoon, this weekend would have looked pretty quiet. But in reality, it's just what I wanted it to be. After having zero downtime last week and six straight days of rain, it was nice just to do exactly what I wanted and relax. I worked on some drawings for the 30 Day Drawing Challenge, ran some much needed errands, made a great Sunday breakfast with Chris, tried out a new gym, and signed up for another 5k (the YMCA Turkey Trot). Nothing groundbreaking, but like I said, it was exactly what I needed.

I love taking photos at antique malls and flea markets. I really kind of regret not purchasing the Boob Tube.

Did you have a nice weekend?