Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekly Wishlist and Link Love

Photobucket

1. Ruche Velvet Peplum Top
2. Bluesville, USA Sequin Tunic (receive 15% off with the code orchidgrey)
3. Moorea Seal Autumn Chevron Earrings (receive 15% off with the code ORCHID15)
4. InfinEight Archer Silver Triangle Necklace (free shipping with the code nearestdearest)
5. Spotted Moth Studded Ankle Bootie
6. Ruche Pink Wallet
7. Lulu's Ikat Printed Jeans

With cooler weather comes richer colors, texture, tone, sequins. I can't help but look forward to this time of year, offering multiple occasions where donning velvet, suede, and sparkles is not only accepted, but expected. I'm not usually a fan of the peplum, but would make an exception for that beautiful aubergine number up there.

Have you entered the Lulu's giveaway? You could win a $200 gift certificate!

A few more things that caught my eye this week:

// Has anyone ever been to Doylestown? I want to visit the Mercer Museum!
// The prettiest velvet dress.
// Need a new book to read? Take the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge!
// Dream loafers. Need I say more?
// The perfect collegiate sweatshirt.
// The coziest leopard-print cardigan.
// Man, I love McSweeney's. What Time of year is it?
// A few favorite outfits this week: Kaelah, Michelle, Megg.
// 72 year old grandfather models for his daughter, looks great in tights.
// The Quiksilver Holiday Style Guide is adorable.
// Found this through Danielle: 11 Things Everyone Needs You To Know.

Have a great weekend!

Just a reminder that you can follow me on Bloglovin!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

You always have the best picks! Love the Rory Gilmore reading challenge.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Liz Lauren said...

that peplum top!


http://lavieenliz.com

Buttons Apart said...

Great picks! Love the boots :)

http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Suburban Sweetheart said...

ConfessionL I am terrified of velvet. Like, even looking at it here turns my stomach. I'M A FREAK, I KNOW.

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Also... that Moorea Seal gift code is invalid. :/

Amanda Ellexson said...

Oh my word those jeans! I am so beyond in love with them! I've been wanting to get a pair of wonderfully fun printed jeans, and thins might be them!

Orchid Grey said...

Kate, try the code in all caps (i fixed it above), and let me know if it doesn't work. I'll contact Moorea.

Orchid Grey said...

Also, I know with Etsy sometimes you have to put the code in a note to the seller and they refund you the $$ through paypal?

Haylie said...

Ooh gorgeous pieces! I love that peplum top and the chevron earrings :)

-Haylie

Jill Simons said...

That velvet dress from ASOS and those chevron earrings? Yum. Want. I'm doing a nationwide blogger search right now! Find out how to enter here!

peace&love, Jill
Favor the Brave

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

UM I AM BUYING THAT INTERNET SWEATSHIRT IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks for including me in your fave outfits, doll! :)

Hebe Nicholls said...

I absolutely love the grandad model - inspiring and hilarious. Thanks for making me smile!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!