Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favoritest

 photo OrchidGrey_Outfit_zps9d073ca6.jpg
1. Spotted Moth bunting necklace 30% off everything w/ the code "LOVEIT30"
2. Collide Boutique baseball tee take 10% off w/ the code "ORCHID10"
3. Ruche daisy sweater
4. POPBasic Twist Necklace
5. Lagelle vintage jewelry box
6. InfinEight spar necklace
7. Moorea Seal Jewelry beaded necklace take 15% off w/ the code "ORCHID15"
8. American Apparel leather everyday bag
9. To Be Determined vintage leather boots
10. Bluesville, USA blue jumpsuit take 15% off w/ the code "orchidgrey"
11. Lulu's grey studded sweater
Will you be in NYC on February 9th? Lulu's is hosting their NYFW Style Studio from 6 to 10pm. For more info, and to reserve your free ticket go here.

Just a few things I'm loving this week, although to tell you the truth I'm dreaming more of decorating my apartment more than decorating myself. I think Ikea therapy is in order.

A few more things I'm loving this week:
// Cute and classic boat sneakers from Adventurer Vintage 10% off w/ the code "INSTALOVE"
// The most beautiful boots from Yeye Vintage boutique  20% off w/ the code "yeyelovesorchid"
// Loving this unique gold ring from Pantheia
// A pretty agate necklace from Forest Lass
// Loving these vintage pants from Velouria Vintage 15% off w/ the code "ORCHIDVTG"
// A cozy faux-fur scarf 
// Two things I love: ABBA & adoptable animals 
// The cutest valentines sweatshirt 
// Cat etiquette 
// The most beautiful jeans 
// Loving these fringed boots 
// Can't get enough of Jen's beautiful family portraits
// The perfect summer shift
// And a cute denim pinafore
  Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

I love the Diasy sweatshirt


http://lavieenliz.com

his little lady said...

Dying over that necklace and boots! Great picks, girl!
xo TJ

Morgan Erina said...

That Black Yoga class looks like fun! I'm definitely going to try it, just gathering up the courage! haha


Willowtreespace.blogspot.com

Bostonista said...

This is an awesome idea for rounding up favorites. I usually do it over Pinterest but it makes sense to do it as a post!

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Jennifer said...

That studded sweatshirt is too cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!