Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lookbook: Ruche's Storybook Spring

 photo 003_Tea_for_Two_zps879c9d7d.jpg
 photo 014_Tea_for_Two_zps9c72ee3a.jpg  photo 041_Tea_for_Two_zpse312ccbf.jpg  photo 034_Tea_for_Two_zpse16da409.jpg  photo 100_Tea_for_Two_zps19b187e1.jpg All images ©Ruche

I know. All I can talk about these days is spring. But c'mon, how could you not be left dreaming of green grass, sunny afternoons, and fresh flowers after looking at these images from Ruche's latest lookbook? There's a video too. Which photo's your favorite? I'm particularly taken with the first.

4 comments:

Sammi said...

It's a toss-up for me between the wardrobe and the mirror! I love Ruche's website, and this lookbook is soo dreamy and springy, I can barely stand it! I'm so impatient for spring to arrive!

www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

LindsayK said...

I think the first one is gorgeous as well as the last one.

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love the second from the last one.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

Oh, I love all of these photos... though, for a clothing company, it is a little weird that they chose to go black and white, rather than show the colors of the clothes.

My fvorite is the wardrobe one. Lots of plays on British children classics here!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!