Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Wishlist (on a Monday)

 photo OrchidGrey_DecemberOutfit3_zpsbff1e2c5.jpg
 
// This velvet dress would be perfect for the holidays.

// ... and the perfect vintage clutch to go with it from Mystery Girl Vintage. -- save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"

// Love this round-up of Janis Joplin photos from Tales for Karina Marie.

// Love this beautiful mala meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts.

// Best sale ever? take an extra 50% off all sale items on Nasty Gal! I have my eye on this crop sweater, and these ankle boots.

// The perfect throwback sneakers for lazy weekends.

// SNL goes to H&M. Amazing.

// Quite possibly the coziest coat. And the coolest shoes.

// This makes me so happy. Decepticon was my Le Tigre gateway song in college.

// A cute comic about winter.

// Love this cozy cropped sweater.
 
// 33 festive foods to make for the holidays.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Vaida @ Dont Tell Anyone said...

What a great wish list!! :)
I absolutely love that white mini dress! So cute! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!