Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Magic Numbers

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-3_zps0b48c813.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-1_zpsf64e48c9.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-5_zpsb0ba40af.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-6_zpsd27eae47.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-2_zpsa1347a82.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_June32014-7_zpsab33f09c.jpg

Despite this top being one of my most-worn items, it hasn't seen the blog until now. Bought several months ago, I wear this oversized jersey at least once a week with everything from jeans to skirts. It's just how I like my tops: extremely large, bordering on unmanageable. Might as well be a dress.

Wearing: Top: Free People // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) // Ring: Urban Outfitters // Jacket: Estate sale // Bracelet: Vintage from childhood

7 comments:

Jenna Condon said...

this is literally the cutest photo shoot i've ever seen!! Love the look

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Courtney Dunsmore said...

This is so cute! Photos are stunning,outfit is adorable,and I love the edgy glam feel the necklace adds(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com

The Littlest Smitten said...

Love your necklace! I was just in MA this past weekend and Laura Febonio and I were talking about Bjork. We both said we use to wear our hair like hers with the two buns. Your hair do makes me think of her. Love it!

Sasa Zoe said...

Cool outfit, babe:)

www.shallwesasa.com

rachel said...

Loving the black and white shots!

Lindsay is Broke said...

Your hair looks so cute like that! I might have to give that a spin this week. It's not too Sailor Moon-y at all.

Romina-Santana-Art said...

love this outfit! specially the hair and the combination of a statement necklace with sporty clothes =)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!