Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 6.7

 photo OrchidGrey_June1_zps6057ed07.jpg
Happy weekend! I'm binge watching the new season of Orange Is The New Black, what are you doing?

// 70s Maxi Dress from New Old Fashioned Vintage

// Vintage Leather Cuff from Jess Amity

// Vintage Patterned Belt from Crush Vintage Candy

// Embroidered Clutch/iPad Case from Shop Dixi

// Fish Charm Bracelet from Manic Trout

// Denmark Sunglasses from AA

A few more things that caught my eye...

// Black Crystals just restocked with new styles - so in love with this necklace - save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"

// Summer beach reads, I can't wait for pool time!

// Gorgeous makeup.

// The kind of heart-shaped sunglasses I can get behind.

// The most classic swim suit.

// Five tips for finally starting a yoga practice.

// how gorgeous is this watercolor maxi skirt?

// 20 cats that prove there is no space too tight.

// All sale items from Forever 21 are buy 1 get 1! Love these heels and this slip dress.

// Male celebs that look fab in drag - oh man, I was to see Hedwig so bad!

// Advice for grads (and everyone else, basically).

// Cinnamon chocolate swirl banana bread? Yes please.

// 3 fresh ways to style Birkenstocks (written & styled by me)

// This place looks amazing.

// Such a cute dress.

2 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

great dress

http://hashtagliz.com

lazygulrox (Rashmi Bhosale) said...

I love the dress and the charm bracelet...they will be amazing together!! :)
Love the Maxi skirt too!!
A very good wishlist!! :)

Love,
Rashmi<3
www.lazygulrox.blogspot.in

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!